ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

6 CD multi changer FREE

R26.r #156
So, I was having a sort out today and found in a box in my garage a 6 CD changer from my old 172 cup. I took it out to put in my Trophy when I got it, but I never got round to it (I've got an r26r now so it's of no use at all!) So I have here the changer, the cable and two 'Heath Robinson' mounts to fix it to the car.

So anyone want it, for free? I'm near Tunbridge wells, so we could meet up or I'll put it in the post and as soon as you get it, PayPal me the postage...? We could sort something out...

Just seems a waste to hoof it into landfill...

Let me know,

Mike

ps. I had put this on cliotrophy.co.uk to no avail.

R26.r #156
Its 1 plug that plugs into the back of the head-unit. And then the changer can go anywhere, the cable is long enough to go to the boot (where it was in mine).

There are two plastic mounts with 2 bolts sticking up out of each of them. These mounts had/have very sticky 'grab tabs' on them so you can stick them to either the carpet under the seat, or as in the case of my old car, they were stuck to the actual metal boot, under the carpet. Then 4 holes made in the boot carpet and then the changer screwed down onto the the bolts (sandwich-ing the carpet)

What a description hey!!?? :p

Anyhoo, not too hard.

6_cd_changer_cliosport.jpg

R26.r #156
GRitch - to you at a random dundee postcode.

http://www.parcel2go.com/quotes?dest=214&col=214&p=^2|30|20|10&cp=tn6&dp=dd3

From about a fiver to about a tenner?