ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[6/Jun 2018] The Hare, Chelmsford 19:30

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
I'll see you all tomorrow. I could do with getting out as I'm going through a terrible time atm. I'll pop down in the new derv [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
See you chaps later. Spent a good few hours giving the Clubman a splash. Hopefully it doesn't rain today!
Weather's great in Billericay at the moment, can't wait to give the Clio a run out!

mintno1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172 / Mk1 Valver
I'm still working so not going to make it, which is annoying as the weather looks great, enjoy and will make it to the next one ?

c4pob

ClioSport Club Member
  A terrible one
Nice to see you boys and girls, thanks for a decent turnout.

Next time we'll go somewhere without a stream next to the garden so we don't get eaten to death by the wildlife.
The mosquito's were enormous as well!
Great to put some more faces to names and the food was good.

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Good to meet up with everyone last night, apologies for not getting round to speak to ALL of you. From where I live in Southend I navigated my way on the country roads from Rayleigh over to Hanningfield, onto to Stock where there's a Shell garage for V Power, then up to Galleywood, Writtle and finally Roxwell. It makes for a nice spirited drive.

The pub has nice food, plenty of space if you arrive early enough for parking, ideal for the summer months as when the weather's nice we can all sit outside.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Good to see some old faces I really enjoyed it. It was good to get out and I'll definitely be visiting there in the near future for food with the wife or a new bird lol. I'm Bite free aswell

See you soon

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Good to meet up with everyone last night, apologies for not getting round to speak to ALL of you. From where I live in Southend I navigated my way on the country roads from Rayleigh over to Hanningfield, onto to Stock where there's a Shell garage for V Power, then up to Galleywood, Writtle and finally Roxwell. It makes for a nice spirited drive.

The pub has nice food, plenty of space if you arrive early enough for parking, ideal for the summer months as when the weather's nice we can all sit outside.
I must try and find a better route for next time, that sounds like alot of fun and perfect for my car. ?

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Go for a blat with Stu.. he knows all the fun roads round there ? @53R
I did go to Stu house before we came to the pub, had a little blast through a few roads and had a "moment" on a round about. ?

From the short time I had it was fun, on the way home it was to dark and I just wanted to go to bed.