ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

60-90 Blast

RX7, 172, mini & van
Not to bad laddie, temp gauge seems wee high were you giving her a hard time??? what the rattle???

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Seriously is it slow? We uphill a tiny bit...tho i can't really use that as an excuse

I've got a vid here of Neil82cups and his is 9tenths quicker...But that car is off the hook....14.1 qtr's!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
AJRMOTORSPORT said:
Seriously is it slow? We uphill a tiny bit...tho i can't really use that as an excuse

I've got a vid here of Neil82cups and his is 9tenths quicker...But that car is off the hook....14.1 qtr's!

looks about right to me mate.

i've got a vid of mine if you wanna compare, pretty similar

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
jockclio9 said:
Not to bad laddie, temp gauge seems wee high were you giving her a hard time??? what the rattle???

Think thats normal matey....On both accounts! ;) lol, think the rattle was the camera.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
carbon copy said:
looks about right to me mate.

i've got a vid of mine if you wanna compare, pretty similar

Mine must be slow if its the same as ur shed! ;) send it over matey?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
AJRMOTORSPORT said:
Mine must be slow if its the same as ur shed! ;) send it over matey?

i'll send you it over msn you cow.

it'll be tomorrow as the vid's at my parents house. :)

just watched it again, sounds great!

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
temp guage seems right,

slow though lol, only joking seems about right, sounds good too better than the standard airbox

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
well i didn't wanna do 0-60 coz it was damp...But i've not been to pod or 1/4 miled so i'm not sure what i'd get.

60-90 was just to show mid range power...

No more clio's for me!
Is that 4th? I'll check mine out tomoz, got a hillpower i/k in my otherwise standard mk2 172. mid range in mine seems to be mental with the i/k on and the noise....i love it!

VaVa
lol @ comparing times via video.

Looks a little on the sluggish side to me... but that means f**k all. Impossible to get a serious impression from a speedo vid.

There's a guy on here with a vidoe of his Cup speedo which appears to have a warp drive fitted. lol.

ant

yep.
sure with a decent video editor you could make it go as fast as you liked!

like timestretching in audio samplers.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Wee i had a blast agaist a meg 225 from 50-10*mph+ and he wasn't pulling anything on me.

Only got one pic at the minute.

DSC00052.jpg

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
cant see the vid (works pc), but i have a few at hoe from 50-100 60-90 etc so will post them later for you