ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

60k V6

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I appreciate its apples and oranges, but that's GT3 money.
I love a V6 but as a car to enjoy and drive, i cant help but think they're a bit crap.

Cool car, just not £60 grand cool lol

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Everyone seems to forget, this won't be a normal person buying it as his 2nd car to put in the garage
This will be to collectors who have garages of cars already, 60k is nothing to these people.

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone seems to forget, this won't be a normal person buying it as his 2nd car to put in the garage
This will be to collectors who have garages of cars already, 60k is nothing to these people.

I don't think people forget that so much, collector or not, its still £60 grand.
Its basically a £60k painting or ornament, as its money is in its miles and therefore unlikely to ever be driven anyway.
So a £60k potential financial investment and little more really... shame.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0

and people with that sort of money aren't completely stupid.

They're not buying cars for fun, they are an asset, they are a thing and they are an investment.
Half have zero interest past what they are worth and what they will be worth.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Stunning!

As others have said 60k is pocket change for some people.

It will sell & will only ever keep going up in value.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I forgot to say yesterday, the ad for the car has been withdrawn, what were the details of it ? I see it was a phase 2, what colour ?? Mileage etc ?

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Clio 172
The middle one there's pretty nice ;)

Have you got anymore pics / info etc ?

There was a huge post aboutI can’t find it now. Has a special plaque and vin number as it was issued to someone at Renault or similar.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
He paid 29k plus fees at auction in the summer for that blue one.