ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

60mm springs

Williams 2, STi N12

Just started my own thread on this..see williams suspension, been on the phone to Demon Tweeks and they quoted original replacements (not sure if 60mm or not) at £60 the pair!! Renault were £85ish each!!!

Skoda Fabia vRS

what are you after ?

60mm drop springs or originals ?

im confused, Demon Tweeks wont stock original components

Williams 2, STi N12

No they werent the factory originals, but have the exact same specs as the originals and a £100 cheaper!

Sorry, i want springs that will give me a 60mm drop from the standard ride height, the only ones that i can find are about 30-35mm.

Lionel Richie

scott, that will be bloody low!!! Jon16v has got 35mm spax + 1 spline on the torsion bar and it struggles over speed bumps pot holes etc

Do you know how much the PI springs are? do they have a site?

Fred, ive just bought the car, and its apparently been lowered 35mm, but it still looks to high, on 15" rims, ive just ordered my 17" and i want it as low as pos!

Skoda Fabia vRS

well i know Paul S has just got an AVO kit, i think that is 40mm and id definitely advise against goin lower

Pauls is low as f***, i mean REALLY low

K just to let people know spoke to carnoisseur, and FK do -60mm springs for £70, they also had -70mm!!! LOL but i think that is a bit excessive.