ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

7 Pics - Help Needed .....

106 GTi
Which do you prefer? Any clear fave amongst them?

IMG_0091.jpg

One

IMG_0102.jpg

Two

IMG_0109.jpg

Three

IMG_0193.jpg

Four

IMG_0217.jpg

Five

IMG_0488.jpg

Six

IMG_9988.jpg

Seven

Cheers

Rich

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
Three..

Would have been six if the cars were lined up better, love Bubbles car!

106 GTi
patty said:

Cheers for the feedback all - is appreciated

4 is my fave as it was the only shot that took any 'doing' to take, lucky Yozzasport did plenty of laps.

106 GTi
Nez said:
Three..

Would have been six if the cars were lined up better, love Bubbles car!

My thoughts exactly, was at the end of the day when the rows where wrecked. I love the colours but the composition lets it down.

Leeshez said:
I like them all :)

Just pick one ;)

al

ST on the way...
Rich said:
Cheers for the feedback all - is appreciated

4 is my fave as it was the only shot that took any 'doing' to take, lucky Yozzasport did plenty of laps.

Nah, Yoz was easy to catch.....erghmmmm.........

afcs389-vi.jpg

106 GTi
LOL, I seemed to get him in frame most the time just not sharp! Messing around with slow shutter sppeds to get the movement didnt help, I can take sharp ones in sports mode but it freezes everything making the cars look static, was a bit more difficult trying the capture motion and speed.

7 is best for me. Hate to be picky, but could you crop it a bit so the last car is more in the middle of the pic.

Great pics, hard choice.

106 GTi
kartman said:
7 is best for me. Hate to be picky, but could you crop it a bit so the last car is more in the middle of the pic.

Great pics, hard choice.

I will see if there is much more on the image.

Cheers for the comments peeps.

Not helped me decide still though! Still :S

RS Megane DCi 175
I'd still go for 7 IMO.
What kind of camera did you use? Any chance of some higher res ones (i.e. number 7) - would make a cracking desktop!
:approve:

106 GTi
MattT said:
I'd still go for 7 IMO.
What kind of camera did you use? Any chance of some higher res ones (i.e. number 7) - would make a cracking desktop!
:approve:

Canon 350D with a 28-105mm Lens for that shot.

PM me you email addy and I will send whichever ones you want Hi-res.