ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A couple of questions..

Hi all,

Im just purchased a used Clio and will be collecting it on Saturday and have got a few questions. It is a 2000 Clio Sport 1.4 - heres what I wanted to know...

1. When I took it for a drive the ride height seemed too high, it did seem like the drivers seat was a bit higher than the passenger side - can this be lowered?

2. Ive got an iRiver MP3 player which Id like to connect up to the Radio/Cassette system in the car - Does the standard fitted player have a line-in at the back I can connect it to?

Cheers,

Graeme - Clio Newbie

1. you can adjust it slightly (identical seats as the 172 only no leather and the headrests differ)

2. It only has the input for the renault/philips CD changer (adapters are available though)

3. I had one - great little car

4. Do you want a K&N induction Kit for it? - lol

Quote: Originally posted by Day on 30 June 2005

2. It only has the input for the renault/philips CD changer (adapters are available though)

Probably go for this option I think. Do you know which model of CD Changer would go with the stereo in my Clio?

1. you can adjust it slightly (identical seats as the 172 only no leather and the headrests differ)

how??

A well built VW

Quote: Originally posted by avance70 on 01 July 2005

how??

Theres a handle on the left hand side as you sit on the seat , give it a pull and the seat drops a bit