ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A Few Ace Cafe Pics, French performance & classic night 17-6-13

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
It was my 1st night at the monthly ace meet. Really good night & well worth the 110 mile round trip

Heres a few pics i got

uraravuz.jpg

adepany3.jpg

dehareju.jpg

adygavej.jpg

aguzyrut.jpg

paje8ene.jpg

pebu2ady.jpg

e6y5a9yb.jpg

ysa4e8y6.jpg

ybarejum.jpg

eberyse8.jpg

raje9emu.jpg

uma5e3ej.jpg

7e2avada.jpg

u5e6ude8.jpg

begebaqa.jpg

y4y5y4yr.jpg

hyqedehu.jpg

u4aju4e4.jpg

u3ypete7.jpg

ma4esa9u.jpg

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Great selection of cars chip :)
Shame i never see ya for a chat. I was parked up right up against the windows

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Was a really good turn out from the CS lot.

As chip said some interesting cars. As always good to catch up with old and new faces :)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I was wandering around in a black hoody with "Obsessive Performance Disorder" written on the back, I didnt have my car there as I came with Mike Woodford in his diesel clio:
7e2avada.jpg

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Great to see a lot more clios then anything else. A few stunning Vee's and a few turbo clios

PB Clio 172
looks like some great cars there, cant believe that Saxo is still about.... its crazy but also stupid does it still run 2 engines??

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Nice looks like some pretty nice cars sat there all looking pretty tidy. Although not a fan of the looks on the saxo whats the deal with the engine in the boot? 4 wheel drive twin engine?

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Nice looks like some pretty nice cars sat there all looking pretty tidy. Although not a fan of the looks on the saxo whats the deal with the engine in the boot? 4 wheel drive twin engine?

Yeah 4WD Twin engine
Its been around yonks lol

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Saxo is two times 2wd not 4wd.
Huge difference when cornering.

Its was nicely done. Really good engineering but just a rubbish idea using two low powered engines to get not even 400bhp, just use one engine for that and save weight.

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Its the 'duck tail' spoiler, used on the v6 Trophy cars. Also later copied by Prima Racing, very slightly different.. Would have gone last night too, but got stuck at work until it was too late to go. Doesnt look as busy as last months?

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Wouldn't be what I personally would fit if I could afford a V, but as you say not terrible just a little ott.

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
If you lot are interested, did you know there were actually 2 types of v6 Trophy spoilers. The duck tail was used on the first series of race cars.

Evo
Never get a parking spot on these poxy evenings, I must arrive earlier cos I'm bored of parking in the bus stop across the road!