ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few (bad) dusk pics of my 172 w/mods

VaVa
Got a bit dark on me but I had to take a few piccies as it's been a while since she's been properly clean.

Mods so far ; Prospeed Cat-Back with 3.5" tailpipe, ITG Maxogen Carbon Fibre induction kit, ET38 Speedline Turini 16" Alloys, Cup Splitter, Cup Spoiler, CTR aerial, SilverFusion lamps, Hillpower strut top covers.

Planned mods in the new year - Suspension (haven't decided what yet!), AngelWorks or Hillpower Inlet Manifold work, ECU upgrade or SMT6 etc.

Be wary of the Slow Frog.. ;)

Cornwall175Large.gif

Full Fat - I could hear the bridge creaking lol

Cornwall183Large.gif

Umm.. an Engine. lol

Cornwall178Large.gif

Looks nice... sounds...:evil:

Cornwall173Large.gif

Side view - Shows spoiler from best angle.

Cornwall172Large.gif

Cleaaaan!

Cornwall181Large.gif

Resolution is rubbish courtesy of photobucket.

For the cleaners amongst us, products were (in no particular order) -Meguires NXT wash, Meguires Paint Cleaner, Meguires No.21 polish, Meguires No.16 Carnauba Wax, AutoGlym Fast Glass, Meguires Tyre Gel, Armourall Wheel Foam and Silvio on the strut top covers. lol.

Hope you like her. I've had her 2 years and still love the car to bits!! :)

Comments welcome!!

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
needs lowering, but sweet, similar to what mine looks like (apart from the Turinis, h@rd buggers to get hold of! )

VaVa
AJRMOTORSPORT said:
That ur phase of the wk seb? lol

Stunin mate, 1st pics a peach, Needs blue/white sidelight bulbs tho...

Thanks mate. :)

They do look very 'yellowy' next to the xenons...

Thats something else I've got to buy... will it ever end...:dapprove: lol.:D

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255
Looking good ... tho' any wheels less than 18" look tiny to my eye these days :eek: ;).

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
AJRMOTORSPORT said:
That ur phase of the wk seb? lol

Stunin mate, 1st pics a peach, Needs blue/white sidelight bulbs tho...

it is indeed ;)

Megane225FF
exhaust looks really good!:D
Not sure about parking a full fat version 172 on a weak bridge though - could be dangerous!;)

VaVa
Cheers for the comments guys :)

Rich 16v - Funny you should say that, I have a Cliosport Tax disc holder I was planning on putting in today but didn't get round to it!!