ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few more Vee’s

Audi RS4

LOL at how girlythe williams looks next to a real mans car!!! (runs away before willy owners have a go):D

I dont think there are any Inferno V6s in the U.K. are there?? Not into those stripes Im afraid, quite happy with mine as she is!

LY 200

Lol at Mike Coc-hips.....Funny man!!!:p

The v6s are nice all the same............Love the goldy yellow one!!!

Polo GTi

In a fight the Willy would win, much leaner and street wise, the V6 looks like that Kinga bird from Big Bro, all curves an no idea :D

Atlantis Blue 1.2 Corsa B

lol monkey, i was going to say that last pic is fantastic! still think the willy would win in a fight, the v6 looks all brawn no brain, the willy looks as thought its been in a few fights in its time :)

The Williams looks like the V6s younger naughty brother.
Wierd though looking at those cars they achually share bit they look so different.

Quote: Originally posted by mattrt on 05 August 2005
lol monkey, i was going to say that last pic is fantastic! still think the willy would win in a fight, the v6 looks all brawn no brain, the willy looks as thought its been in a few fights in its time :)

The Williams has ben in a few fights just look on he dent on its nose. The V6 looks superb and Id probably have one if I had to pick even if just for its reliability.

Clio v6

Anyway getting back to this century. The inferno V6 looks very orange. Not too sure about this colour.