ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few piccys from Bingley 3 and 5 locks.

clio 182 black /gold
Hi i went there Yesterday. Not brilliant but hey.
DSC_6859.gif

DSC_6860.gif

DSC_6861.gif

DSC_6862.gif

DSC_6863.gif

DSC_6864.gif

DSC_6865.gif

DSC_6866.gif

DSC_6867.gif

DSC_6868.gif

DSC_6869.gif

DSC_6870.gif

DSC_6871.gif

DSC_6872.gif

DSC_6873.gif

DSC_6874.gif

DSC_6875.gif

DSC_6876.gif

DSC_6877.gif

DSC_6878.gif

More here. http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b205/leeshez/Bingley/?start=all

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Some of them are out of focus, not sure why but something you need to pay attention to. Like the last one, just a tad dark on the left maybe.

clio 182 black /gold
Some of them are out of focus, not sure why but something you need to pay attention to. Like the last one, just a tad dark on the left maybe.
I have a Nikon D70 and im 100% sure on how to use it. I think im used to having a point and shoot camera. These take a little more time to set up and use. Once i get the hang of it, i guess the pictures will get better.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Im a canon guy, so not sure on the nikon focusing but i guess its simlar.
When looking throught the view finder you will have a set of donts, one of these will light up red, that is you focal point. so use this to focus on the subject, having the camera in oneshot mode and auto focus on lense. should help you get more shots in focus. Read your manual and it will tell you how to move the focus point. this is very useful.