ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few randoms from Newquay

The little shed did me proud! No breakdowns or anything there, during or back to Newquay from Manchester :D

Excuse the brake dust on the front wheels, that's off now...

5534_206636155789_582665789_7619510_2192139_n.jpg

5534_206636130789_582665789_7619507_5323790_n.jpg

5534_206635995789_582665789_7619485_2977963_n.jpg

5534_206635990789_582665789_7619484_1757189_n.jpg

5534_206635770789_582665789_7619448_8272287_n.jpg

love your car mate, i expect you attract quite abit of attention with the wheels that colour

Clio 182
Were you at Summer Break by any chance? Was there a few weeks ago in my 182. Car looks good btw.

Paul

Cheers lads! I made the lights myself a couple of weeks ago, had the FK ones but I don't like them any more and these ones actually work (standard ones caused me a lot of problems with electrics) so that's a plus point. It gets a little too much attention if I'm honest pmsl, the wheels will be going matt black most probably when I cba. :)

Renault Clio
I like your car a lot but the old rear lights and the old black wheels were much better in my opinion.

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
Its just about the only car I like with "funny" coloured wheels, most people try, and fail, but this looks good!

The yellow wheels were just something for FCS tbh, everyone said they thought it looked awesome though so I thought I'd leave them for a bit until I cba spraying them again! Dutty, do you even drive your Clio anymore?! :rasp:

Its just about the only car I like with "funny" coloured wheels, most people try, and fail, but this looks good!

:D

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
I think the colour of the wheels makes the car tbh, as ppl have said silly colours normally dont work but for once I think that looks pretty good, dont change them :p

I think the colour of the wheels makes the car tbh, as ppl have said silly colours normally dont work but for once I think that looks pretty good, dont change them :p
Cheers, they're terrible to keep clean though as they require washing every day if I don't want them caked in brake dust :( I'm probably going for matt black soon and just do everything on the car that colour too.

More pics coming soon!

TTRS & V50
Manchester to Newquay is a fair old way. f**king good down there though. Looking good btw. But i think 17's are a tad too big, although you pull it off well.

172 & RSi
What rear lights were they (before you sprayed them)? Tempted to do something similar myself. Looks really good.

Sits really low on the back too, custom springs?

Looks wellnice,hows it drive onthose wheels?
Excellent! Not that I'd know any different as I've had the 17s for a while now, but it handles like it's on rails with the coilovers and it did with lowering springs.

Manchester to Newquay is a fair old way. f**king good down there though. Looking good btw. But i think 17's are a tad too big, although you pull it off well.
Worth every penny imo! Aye the wheels are big but I like them :D

Wheels are mint! Don't you DARE do them black!!
:dapprove:

What rear lights were they (before you sprayed them)? Tempted to do something similar myself. Looks really good.

Sits really low on the back too, custom springs?
They were the Genuine Renault clear ones, like this;

DSC00111.jpg

They're the exact same as the usual Clio ones, but clear! I think they were an option on the Extreme models.

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Cheers, they're terrible to keep clean though as they require washing every day if I don't want them caked in brake dust :( I'm probably going for matt black soon and just do everything on the car that colour too.

More pics coming soon!

yeah i could imagine they'd be terrible but tbh its worth the hassle :) dont change them lol!

Clio

More pics coming soon!

I'll buy them lol!

clio 1.2 16v
looks alot beta with them colour alloys. looks great. think we need to get another big nw and yorkshire meet again soon.

Liking those wheels in that colour Jamie, when did you have them done in that colour?

Some amazing roads down there isn't there? Even that dual carriageway you pick up after leaving the M5 is good road as well.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
After seeing the wheels in person, pictures really don't do them justice they look feckin awesome coming past you.

looks alot beta with them colour alloys. looks great. think we need to get another big nw and yorkshire meet again soon.
Deffo! Can't remember who arranged the last one but it went well!

Liking those wheels in that colour Jamie, when did you have them done in that colour?

Some amazing roads down there isn't there? Even that dual carriageway you pick up after leaving the M5 is good road as well.
Cheers! I did 'em just before FCS on the sly, surprised a few people!

After seeing the wheels in person, pictures really don't do them justice they look feckin awesome coming past you.
:D