ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few snaps from Rome....

Five days in Rome with a Nikon D3, Nikon 50mm 1.4G and Sigma 85mm 1.4 =

DSC2692.jpg

DSC2722.jpg

DSC2719.jpg

DSC2762.jpg

DSC2778.jpg

DSC2813.jpg

DSC2823.jpg

DSC2912.jpg

DSC2917.jpg

DSC2936.jpg

Pretty good trip, Im back there in a couple of weeks so I'll take some different lenses. Any one recommend something else to visit that I didn't?

Thanks for looking :)

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Great shots!
The fountain picture is awesome with the different lighting going on.

What's Rome like as a place? Thinking about going with the missus.

^ lol thanks.

It's shots like the Colosseum one that make me glad I went for the D3. ISO1000, no major noise at all. Although I would love to have a tripod with me to do long exposures, I don't need one to get nice 'standard' photos, if you get my drift ;)

Philly - Rome is pretty cool actually, loads to see even if you've seen the big 'attractions'. From what I heard though, it was pretty dead though - touristy wise. But even still - it was busy in places.

I would defo go back for pleasure at some point if I had the opportunity.

lift number 1 @ btm
Very nice again mate!

Until quite recently I thought you actually made a living with your photography, makes it all the more impressive really.

Naples is worth a visit too if you get the chance.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Another couple of cracking images mate!
Thanks for the info too, I need to get booking this holiday before she kills me...lols

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
If you could drive like you take pics, you wouldn't need R888's;).

Seriously impressive work.