ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few snaps from Tel Aviv (and eventually Jerusalem)

Back here in Tel Aviv, really like it here, great city!

Last day tomorrow, but off to Jerusalem tomorrow evening. Then for a very rare treat, a day off! So I should get quite a few photos from then.

Enjoy :)

DSC1800.jpg

DSC1806.jpg

DSC1834.jpg

Tel-Aviv-Panorama-1.jpg

DSC1968.jpg

DSC1980.jpg

Tel-Aviv-2.jpg

Camel gti
Nice shots Dan, I've been living in Israel over the past year. Your love Jerusalem, its an amazing place to photograph. I'm in Tel aviv on Friday, we could of met for a beer and photo session if it wasn't you last day tomorrow.

The women here are amazing aren't they ;)

Matt.

Matt.

Nice shots Dan, I've been living in Israel over the past year. Your love Jerusalem, its an amazing place to photograph. I'm in Tel aviv on Friday, we could of met for a beer and photo session if it wasn't you last day tomorrow.

The women here are amazing aren't they ;)

Matt.

Matt.

Oh they certainly are lol!

Yep shame about that, but there's always next time :)

Cheers guys

Looking forward to tomorrow :)

Meg 225
Simply Breathtaking shots imho! Is it just à matter of long exposure shots or do you also Photoshop them afterwards??
I'm about to get me a D5100 and hoping to get some shots but i think i wouldn't come even close to something like yours!

Mini Cooper S
Back here in Tel Aviv, really like it here, great city!

Last day tomorrow, but off to Jerusalem tomorrow evening. Then for a very rare treat, a day off! So I should get quite a few photos from then.

Enjoy :)

DSC1806.jpg

I managed to take a picture of the same place:

248640_10150196139581957_514041956_7490566_7138972_n.jpg

I guess me capturing tyre marks on an iPhone 4 doesn't really have the same affect.

Attachments

• 248640_10150196139581957_514041956_7490566_7138972_n.jpg
    248640_10150196139581957_514041956_7490566_7138972_n.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 53
Back in the hotel after walking about all day in Jerusalem, my feet hurt!

I didn't actually take many photos, or no where near as many as I had hoped, but I was too busy getting lost and trying to figure out where I was all the time!

Also, it wasn't quite as amazing as had hoped, it's still a nice place don't get me wrong, but it didn't have that wow factor that many other places I've been have.

Just a few for the moment, I should get some more tomorrow evening.

DSC1987.jpg

DSC1990.jpg

DSC1997.jpg

DSC2002.jpg

DSC2007.jpg

DSC2018.jpg

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Great shots there... I loved Jerusalem when I visited, I was just there for the day mind.

Nimbus Megane R26
I heart you dan...i never post in the photo threads really, but your photo's never fail in getting me to spend like ages looking at them. Amazing photo's mate..your very lucky to travel to so many beautiful places! :(

Fiesta ST-3
Truly awesome pictures Dan. That alley one with all the people looks almost 3D. I'm in awe of how you manage these shots.

Thanks. Still getting some rest after two weeks out and about.

I don't think I'll have much rest tonight as I'll be too excited about tomorrow.

/lips sealed ;)

Thanks.

I'm in the country for a bit now, but I'm in London Thursday and Friday, might take my tripod and bits down for some snaps in the evening after work.

Jerusalem was good, but it didn't have that WOW factor of other places I've been. And street vendors asking you to come in their shop gets on your tits very quickly! Even Rabbis tried to grab me to give me a blessing or some crap, then take my money!

errr.....I'm not religious at all mate. So I didn't really take an interest in any of that stuff.

If something looked interesting, I took photos of it :)