ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

a few updated pics....

V6 Exige, GTR R35
just a few updated pics....

still waiting on the galfer discs coming from GDI - hopefully this week.... :eek:

think it needs to be a bit lower at the front - a job for next week!

Last edited:
  Renault Clio 1.2 16v
looks very nice,

wheels suit the car, i think they would only look good on silver.
if u can squeeze it down more than do so.....!!:)

6/468 17poo
kahn wheels are so nice and look wikid on the mk1, all siver mk1 172's are so nice and seem so much more rarer than the mk2's!i do like them and cant wait to get one!!!Mint!
Ryan

Arctic Blue Clio 182
That looks mint. I would love that exact car lol. Have the windows got a light tint?

V6 Exige, GTR R35
ben_p said:
was the cup spliter hard to fit?

cup splitter is the carbon fibre one from k-tec. its a bit flexible so bends a bit. its not the exact profile of the front bumper but damn close. its about 5mm longer at each end too....

i just taped it in place, drilled it and that was it.... :eek:

V6 Exige, GTR R35
Clio_Styling said:
That looks mint. I would love that exact car lol. Have the windows got a light tint?

the windows are standart renault ones but i think they had a slight tint on them from the factory, i know when i got the windscreen redone, the boy said they had a tint......

320d
^ The factory windscreens have the anti glare to them you can see it looking front on at the car where the small central storage space is on top of the dash board above the centre console theres a square shaped gap in the film

V6 Exige, GTR R35
cheers for the comments guys....

with the mirror base plates black it just didnt lok right imho, with the bump strips and everything else silver.....
thats why i got them painted!

Bumblebee
looking really good mate, was thinkin of that splitter to my mk1, you advise it?

Love the Kahn's, been around a good while but still look good.