ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few Vees

Clio v6
Attended the v6clio.net - ClioV6passion.fr meeting at Mas du Clos this weekend.

P1020206.jpg

collectionmasduclos.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
What are they all? Normal Vee's?

Front ones?

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
That was a mental day! I went out in one of the Trophies with a nutter at the wheel. At first I thought there was no way he'd keep up with the R26R's as he was on slicks and in the wet/damp.......pissed on them isn't the word! The bloke was crazy!
I had the responsibility of taking the 14 year old Clio V6's designers son out on track in the damp. The track was very Very slippy in places but luckily it was on the exits of the hair pins so lots of power sliding resulted which was a right good laugh.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
What is the difference with a V6 trophy? Never heard of one of those

trophy was the racing ones for track-
Some people buy the trophy wheels ( Magnesium ) for road use-

Trophy engines are reworked IIRC different plenum,head, Exhaust etc etc-

Weapons....

S

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
What is the difference with a V6 trophy? Never heard of one of those

They bassically have the earlier non vvt v6 but with hotter cams, twin throttle bodies, Sadev box etc etc. In the Reno seires they were about 280-290 bhp. The fettled ones at Mas du Clos could have been more. Oh and they weigh much much less.