ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A good ad for Autoglym!!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Gave my girlfriends car a polish yesterday. The car is 11 years old and has had afew deep scratches in it that scratchx cant take out :( that and I've run out of Fast Glass so no one mention the windows! :rasp: Djw Daves girlfriends will be getting the same treatment soon, next weekend if its decent weather methinks.

Anyhoo here she is after Ag Super Resin and AG Extra Gloss (just 1 coat for now)

KIF_0672.jpg

KIF_0673.jpg

KIF_0674.jpg

KIF_0676.jpg

KIF_0679.jpg

KIF_0681.jpg

KIF_0675.jpg

Im not a cleaning geek honest ;) It just needed a good cost of polish and sealant and came up really well imo!

RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
i have the same super resin stuff. it's bloody brilliant. how much did u use though?

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
lol thanks Ali :eek:

Rich thats what I'm worried about becoming but then I only have to look at my winter car pics to remind me I'm not!!!

KIF_1652.jpg

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
lol very tempting tbh Shaun, but Lorna seems to love it. If it was mine I think I would, either that or convert it to manual! Want to buy it?!