ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A good turn out at the French car show

Im formerley from the Saxo sports club (no flaming please), after seeing the stand at the FCS i thought i would pay you guys/girls a visit and actually register now that i have bought a clio (much better car). All in all it looks like a cool website :)

Just me saying hello....

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

hello dude!!! Glad youve changed from the Dark side lol.....

Seriously though, cliosports Ace, very helpful and theres some good meets to attend!! welcome!!!!

Titanium 182

i used to use ssc then got a valver

sold that but still use the site all in all its much friendlier! and a better site

williams and trophy

welcome to the club mate....was a god day all round today.even the weather was good to us lol

Quote: Originally posted by 2 live on 30 May 2004

welcome to the club mate....was a god day all round today.even the weather was good to us lol
that would be due to Jass presence then would it ?!?!? ;)

Quote: Originally posted by specialK on 30 May 2004

Quote: Originally posted by 2 live on 30 May 2004

that would be due to Jass presence then would it ?!?!? ;)
nah, it was mine ;-)

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

2 live, did I speak to you today? Have we ever met?

Just wondered as youre a long time cliosporter.

williams and trophy

yes jas u spoke to me today.....as u do evry time we meet lol...

foolish bird kickin coke bottle at a good example of a williams may jog ur memory..........my fukkin williams....grrrrrrrrrrr

lol

good job i was wrecked lol

and yes .....long time clio sporter............bin on the forum since day 1.....and the yahoo groups list b4 that etc etc etc lol

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

:oops: I SAID SORRY!!! and i truely didnt mean too, it kinda.. went a bit squif...

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

I didnt kick it at the car, as i said.. it was Squif! i kicked it forward but it hit the side of my shoe.. and it wasnt a hard kick.

Grrr stop it :(

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

aaah, that was you, yeah, i knew your face hence why i came and said hello, just didnt know your forum name!

Quote: Originally posted by Bubbles on 30 May 2004

I didnt kick it at the car, as i said.. it was Squif! i kicked it forward but it hit the side of my shoe.. and it wasnt a hard kick.

Grrr stop it :(
lol i was joking!

Great day out, nice to meet you guys. I have joined ClioSport now after several months of posting as a forum user. I am looking forward to getting my password so I can get full access to the forum and all the advantages of full membership.

I liked the rear lights on Bubbles car, are they available for MK2 Clios?:)

They are if Has has his way i think, plans are in the pipeline.

They looked good on your car bubbles, but they alomst look as tho they stick out abit too far, and the boot defo needs smoothing, look outa place with the carbon strip for sure.

If id had a chance to speak to you would have got you to turn em on.

Glad i didnt take my car, wouldt like to have coke bottles kicked at it ;-)

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

Im sure theyll be lots of oppertunitys to show you them working, your a midlander.. i see you too often.

Yes, there were a little different to Nicks, but nevermind, He also had his wired up differnet to mine (Wrongly ;) And yeah.. im definantly gona get it smoothed, but i will be leaving the rear wiper ON!.

Quote: 2 live, did I speak to you today? Have we ever met?

I spoke to you jas :oops:

(oh yes! my claim to fame!! :D :D)

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Quote: Originally posted by connor on 31 May 2004

Quote: 2 live, did I speak to you today? Have we ever met?

I spoke to you jas :oops:

(oh yes! my claim to fame!! :D :D)
Your life must be very sad if you think thats any claim to fame, lol ;)

williams 2 turbo

saw the motors, there, v imprssive. blew mine up on thursday, hjad to take a marbled 206 with lambos up instead. maybe next time.

Megane 225 baby! :)

Quote: Originally posted by XTR2000 on 31 May 2004

Quote: Originally posted by White16valver on 31 May 2004

Reckon boyracer666 (I think?) might wanna sign up to the megane club! lol :D
hes already joined :) hehehe
Anyone know the web address for the Megane Club? As might be able to point someone in their direction :D

Welcome to all the newbies :D

[Edited by Sawa172 on 03 June 2004 at 1:23pm]