ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A little advice

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Hi, I've found out that a friend is selling her 4month old iPhone 3gs 16GB in white and asked her how much she wanted for it. She wants £200 apparently its mint and comes with everything bar the box.

Is this a good deal and what do i need to lookout for etc...

Mike

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
I know it works as its her current phone "damage" anywhere in particular?

Cracks around the bottom where it docks but if it's really only 4months old then you can get it replaced under warranty so it doesn't really matter.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Warrenty wise what should the phone come with?... like maybe a form or what exactly...

BMW F31
IIRC if you get the serial number of the phone, you can check apples site to see how long the warranty has left.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i had a look at the phone tonight works fine, just a few tiny scratches on the back n i mean tiny (corners) but she said she'll let me try it for a few days before i decide

1998 BMW e46 323i
Going rate is £320 ish. Mine was officially unlocked, mint and boxed. Got £325 on eBay. Great price, £200