ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A little extra over the regular LED dash upgrade

loggyboy

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah, fairly straight forward, LEDs, soldering iron and a bit of wire/contact adhesive. 20171030_224952.jpg 20171030_225014.jpg

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Genuinely, from 25 seconds on in that vid, I don't see a single thing flash/light up when you're at top revs. Is it the blue flash at the begining?

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Wasn't obvious on the video till you pointed it out, the idea is great though!

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Thought it was the flashing blue led everyone was looking at, lol.

McGherkin

Macca fan boiiiii
ClioSport Club Member
I spotted it straight away but then I've seen this kinda thing done before :D

Good work sir. Personally I listen for the right RPM so shift lights don't really do anything for me, but good fun to have all the same.

loggyboy

ClioSport Club Member
I'm suprised it wasnt obvious to everyone, the first frame and warm up shown the red glowing rev gauge. Lol

Good work sir. Personally I listen for the right RPM so shift lights don't really do anything for me, but good fun to have all the same.
Me too, it was more to see how it worked/looked than anything else!

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
This is really cool, I'd toying with the idea of completing an LED dash conversion myself.
Perhaps you could write a how-to adding this rev counter shift light? Worthy of going into the member's guide section :blush:

loggyboy

ClioSport Club Member
This is really cool, I'd toying with the idea of completing an LED dash conversion myself.
Perhaps you could write a how-to adding this rev counter shift light? Worthy of going into the member's guide section :blush:
Can do - plan is to enhance it with a 2 red LEDs to make it a little brighter.