ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A little help :)

Clio 200 cup
If you have £5k for a 182, aren't you better off finding one for near that which needs nothing doing to it at all? Seems a bit odd buying a particularly cheap one just to go and spend £1k plus to sort it out...?

but even if i spend 1k It will still be cheaper than 5k :)

Dude im with elephant! on my C2 VTS and i pay 1500!! Thats with 2 adult female drivers on, which took 1k of the original quote.

All quotes i had of them for a clio RS were 3 grand+ and i live in a very, very good area. Even TPFT was 3 grand! Dude I have a feeling you may have got some details wrong?

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Those prices are out there, just have to look very hard. For a start avoid comparison websites and do all the hard work yourself, if you determined then it will pay off.

Those prices are out there, just have to look very hard. For a start avoid comparison websites and do all the hard work yourself, if you determined then it will pay off.

Mate, i tried literally everywhere. Rang many private insurance brokers. and i didnt go near comparison sites.

Nothing at the mo :(

Like he said.. My car is of the road atm and been looking at insurance if i insured it NOW on price comparisions.. rang up a few the other dayand got it for £200 less!!

Milltek'd clio 182
well im 19 3 years no claims with elephant and im paying £1600 based on a 10 month policy, called a bonus accelarator. and my excess and voluntary comes to £1000 lol s##t i know.