ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A mature drivers car.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Happy to part ex with a few quid my way.

Had interest. Held the car for a few days when advertised on Gumtree. Never showed up.

Have a few watchers (time wasters) so see what happens.

But yeah for what it is, not bad.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Trader Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I especially like that the multicoloured theme runs from the interior through to the outer body panels.
Only a British Engineering firm like Rover could get that spot on.

These were a good bus in their day though, i always thought that the Rover 75 was the car that Jaguar should have built as the X Type.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I knew someone who drove one of them. It was hateful.

He was the kind of old fart who would pass cyclists with 0.2mm to spare (I am talking literally not even moving the wheel as he went past, whilst towing a boat!) but when someone passed him and a couple of other cars in a 182 at the same time he was proper kicking off about it for a week, lol

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My dads in his early 70's and he still cuts about in his 172. Recently I was on the loser cruiser going to collect a parcel, I heard a car go past going 'bwarpp' ..there he is giving it death right up someones arse!! :ROFLMAO:

He's a bit too young for that Rover lol!
What a boy!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio172
My dads in his early 70's and he still cuts about in his 172. Recently I was on the loser cruiser going to collect a parcel, I heard a car go past going 'bwarpp' ..there he is giving it death right up someones arse!! :ROFLMAO:

He's a bit too young for that Rover lol!
i am 82 and drive a 182 like an idiot ask your dad if he would like a race thats providing coronervirus

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio172
yes clio sport 182
You sir make my day. What's your driving history out of interest?
i have .
been driving for 65 years first car ford 8 side valve rod brakes had 73 cars to date alfas including gtv 3 litres 3 lancia fulvias 3 peugeot gti 1.9 clio 5 plus a 172 and a 197 xr3i alfasud and lots of rubbish trojan bubble marina allegro morris oxford morris 8 saxo vts A40 wolsey 690 i have kept a complete record of every car i have owned since 1954 i must get out more often

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio172
i have .
been driving for 65 years first car ford 8 side valve rod brakes had 73 cars to date alfas including gtv 3 litres 3 lancia fulvias 3 peugeot gti 1.9 clio 5 plus a 172 and a 197 xr3i alfasud and lots of rubbish trojan bubble marina allegro morris oxford morris 8 saxo vts A40 wolsey 690 i have kept a complete record of every car i have owned since 1954 i must get out more often
best car i ever had was peugeot gti 1.6 brilliant handling but my 182 is a close second worst ever had marina its brakes were crap

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have .

Wow! Consider me jealous with that collection of Lancias! Looking at pictures of sidevalves, it's incredible to see how much more complex engines are now. About the simplest thing I've worked on is a 3 cylinder Lister and even that is relatively complex compared to that.

Pleasure to have you amongst us!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio172
Wow! Consider me jealous with that collection of Lancias! Looking at pictures of sidevalves, it's incredible to see how much more complex engines are now. About the simplest thing I've worked on is a 3 cylinder Lister and even that is relatively complex compared to that.

Pleasure to have you amongst us!
it was a massive 23 hp with monocoque body which finally gave up because i put rocks in the boot to keep it from jumping up and down and the body came apart.
i finally sold it for 14 pound 8 shillings and 5 pence to buy my heinkel bubble car

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i have .
Make a thread on all these mate especially if you have pictures! Would be really interesting.