ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A newbie from the Continent

Hello!
After a two month long head-scratching and family dispute-provoking process my other half finally settled her mind and today we've bought her a Ph1 FF 172. She drove an Alfa 156 for last 5 years, but lately the Alfa became a real pain to maintain, so it was sold for shed money. Then, after having a drive in my MX5 swmbo thought she wanted one herself, but two seats wouldn't cut it with two kids, and having two MX5s falls into category of boring in my book. After test driving a couple of Type-Rs, a Mini and even a Yaris T-Sport, Clio was found to be the most entertaining one and so the search ended. Since she don't actively use forums, but I was the one who suggested her an RS and I will be the one with dirty hands and spanners tinkering with it I thought I might post about it as well :D
So hello from me and my missus!

Thank you! Hopefully we'll make a couple of good pictures on the weekend to post here.
And re our car selection, I'll take the liberty of posting a couple of photos of our other cars.

Here is my road & track toy Roadster:
lejupmgjilsx1347288744.jpg

and this is our family hauler:
img1576e.jpg

RS should make a good addition to this list I think.