ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A quick amp question.

Rb 182

Ok I have two Pioneer Subs (300w rms and 600w peak). I also have a Vibe BB2 ( 300w rms at 4 ohms and 600w peak) will this be enough to run my two pioneers well or should i get another? So that I have one amp per sub?

Thanks in advance Dave

if it were me id have an amp on each sub running then close to full potential

ive got 2x 12inch pioneer sub 60w and im running them with a legacy 1200w 4 channel amp. so im basicly running 600w to each sub and all has been well for the last year or so.

can your amp run bridged into 2ohms? (if it is a 2 channel amp).

if you were giving 300rms to both subs, you would probably stress the amp as you would probably turn the gains/hu up to high causeing the amp to clip and damage the subs, you should really try and use an amp that has either the sam or slightly higher power rating than the sub,

Polo + Micra

if i was you i would get another amp

if they a 4 ohm subs you would only be able to give them 100 watts RMS each(or if they are 2 ohms 150 watts RMS)