ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A quick drive to cure the boredom

Orange 182
God I've been so bored today, anyone else?

The highlight of my day was a blast around some back roads (thanks to Maz for the inspiration :approve:). I'd highly recommend it and here are some fotos:

web_IMG_4187.JPG

web_IMG_4189.JPG

web_IMG_4223.JPG

web_IMG_4233.JPG

web_IMG_4243.JPG

web_IMG_4245.JPG

Hmm might go for another :D

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine
I wanted to do the same but my favourite road was covered in snow.:dapprove:

Golf GTI 1.8T
great pics!!! that got rid of the ice lolly look. I went out for a bit last night because of bordem, got crap pics and but a new avatar.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
lovely mate.

give us a shout next time eh?

most of the Warrington lot have too much time on our hands.

Orange 182
Cheers guys.

Yeah chris, will have to give you Warrington ppl a shout next time I'm going out for a blast. Nothing like a good drive to sort out the post chrimbo boredom eh?

:race:

Ad

MK2 FRS
^^lol.

You'll have to head across to wigan.... plenty doggin sites there.:D

(so people tell me.....;) lol)

Orange 182
Yeah certainly wasn't going as fast as usual, but quite a few of the back roads were quite icy. Altho I think I might still be in granny mode after totalling my other motor a few weeks ago :dapprove: The car is actually dirtier than it looks, thats why there are no close up photos lol.

ad, did u find the inferno to be easy to keep clean? I thought it would be a nightmare because its a bright colour, but it doesn't show the dirt too badly at all! :D

Megane Mk4
web_IMG_4223.JPG

That looks like my wifes style of parking ..... :D

Still ... nice motor All the same, glad your looking after this one! ;)