ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A Quick Photoshop anyone?

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
I just wondered if anyone had a spare 5 mins to quickly do a Photoshop of my alloys in a different colour please?

Just so you all know I have tried myself before asking you all. I've downloaded a free trial of photoshop and thought i'd give it ago but I really don't know what i'm doing with it and i was getting very annoyed!

It's much appreciated anyway :)

I'd like someone to do my alloys in anthracite and gloss black if possible please?

Here's the car:

Clean Clio by Dan Jenks, on Flickr

Dan

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
285b2bcf2d2215ba14fbf6b6c409bef3_zpsabca82a9.jpg

11d61cc8291d30d0dd1b5f533a85dd99_zps77cce737.jpg

How do you lower it in Photoshop mate? Is it just a case of selecting the whole wheel and moving it upwards? If that's the case how come the floor doesn't look stretched? Or do you copy the image twice and cut out the wheels or something?

I use fireworks for editing images but that's one of the few things I can't work out how to do.

Cheers.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
You've lowered it aswell ...Awesome! Thanks Knuckles! :D

Yup :cool:

How do you lower it in Photoshop mate? Is it just a case of selecting the whole wheel and moving it upwards? If that's the case how come the floor doesn't look stretched? Or do you copy the image twice and cut out the wheels or something?

I use fireworks for editing images but that's one of the few things I can't work out how to do.

Cheers.

I copy the image, turn off the bottom layer, erase the floor and wheels from the top layer, turn back on the bottom layer and move the whole top layer down/left right to get it looking right.

i use artstudio more than photoshop now as I'm on my ipad more than I'm on my laptop.

hope that helps

I copy the image, turn off the bottom layer, erase the floor and wheels from the top layer, turn back on the bottom layer and move the whole top layer down/left right to get it looking right.

i use artstudio more than photoshop now as I'm on my ipad more than I'm on my laptop.

hope that helps

Ah right okay. I can see how you've done it after looking at the two images. Thanks for that, I'll have to give it a go. :)