ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A supercharged Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!

I should imagine only slightly faster than standard top end due to gear box/rev limit.

But getting there will be alot quicker.

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

Well Mike keeps on changing the car so its probably got a totally different charger on it now but Ive got an old video around somewhere. Give me a mo ... and Ill post across in Media forum.

And the Clio becomes a beast.

Respectfully, have a happy new year.

In the videos, I noticed that your gear changes are very smooth when changing up. If you care to share, do you do anything otherwise unconventional?

anyone got an URL to where I can find tecnical info bout this car/engine? Im planning on supercharging my es9j4 engine, almost same engine as this one.

Would be VERY thankful for any help!

Tom,Norway.

Ziel Nurburgring

PM mike, im sure he will send you any info he has. How did you find out about cliosport, being as your from norway and drive a pug?

Quote: Originally posted by blink172 on 24 January 2005
PM mike, im sure he will send you any info he has. How did you find out about cliosport, being as your from norway and drive a pug?

google?

lol

/y0z

Quote: Originally posted by blink172 on 24 January 2005

Search for "es9j4" on Google, and read all 150 million topics........... :)