ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A Year of Ownership - Ph1 Content

Roughly a year ago, I picked up my ph1 Flamer from Disley, Manchester so an excellent excuse for a good clean and some pics.

The car has been great to have so far. It took me ages to man up and buy one but its turned out to be one of the best things I have bought. So far, apart from insurance and tax etc., it has cost me some tyres, a speedo sensor and er a basic service.

I have used it on a lot of longer drives to Birmingham, far North of Scotland and Kintyre with it never missing a beat in fact my 2012 Megane dCi has been in the garage more often.

For anyone thinking about taking the plunge I'd highly recommend it - source one with full service history that's been well maintained I don't think you can go far wrong, if only my paint work was a bit better but absolutely no plans to sell.

Anyway, gave her a good clean on polish and went into Glasgow for some pics.......the first one was taken about a year ago and the next one tonight but in the same location which shows the differences I have made - hard to believe this is now a 12year old car tbh!

Let me know what you think,
Al

005-2.jpg

017_zps1322cad9.jpg

015_zpsca721d49.jpg

016_zpsa14259b2.jpg
012_zpsb21d5550.jpg

011_zps0e501653.jpg
007_zps803cb1a0.jpg
006_zps04910a4f.jpg

005-3_zpsfaf430c5.jpg
003-1_zpse156bbad.jpg
001-1_zpsd062f848.jpg
002-1_zps6608e51f.jpg

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
I prefer it on the F1's.

Also think Ph1 flamers should have a Phs2 back end, but that's just me

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Lovely my first ph1 was a flamer, didn't end well, but was a great car, and made me want another