ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AAAGGHHHHHH!!1

BMW E46 330i Touring
That guy is way too old to be so desperate for Internet fame that he needs to make a video of him ruining an expensive gadget because it indents his thumb when he presses hard on it.

He also needs to grow his hair out or just shave it the f**k off. t**t.

Another one? Who the f**k are these people?

They buy these sexy as fook macbooks (which I haven't got, but wouldnt mind one), then decide to hack the feck out of it just because it leaves slight marks on their wrists. THEN FILM IT to show the world L0Lz!!?!!

tits.

2014 Focus Titanium
To be fair I spend a fair amount of work on my laptop working and if mine had a sharp edge I would get f**king sick of it.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I use mine every day, sometime for 5+ hours at a time. It's not an issue if you sit correctly.

These people are just retards.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
At 0:50secs in... what does he say? Its pronounced "AL-YOU-MIN-E-UM".... English.... speak it!!!

BMW E46 330i Touring
The metal was originally called aluminum I think. Britain changed it to fit in with all the other metals that were being invented which ended in "ium".

The metal was originally called aluminum I think. Britain changed it to fit in with all the other metals that were being invented which ended in "ium".

You've watched/listened to the same thing as me recently but I can't remember what! Lol.

A red missile
Is it wrong that I was waiting for him to slip and stick a file through his screen?

American's, adding stupid to the world since 1749.