ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aberdeen superCLAN... supercars

H

HickiN

Today was the superCLAN charity day...

Supercar owners of aberdeen make their way through the highlands and end the day at the Hilton Tree Tops in Aberdeen. Here are a few photos from there I got with my iPhone.... thought i would share them with you...

This event is held yearly and is in aid of charity... and a bloody good reason to get some nice cars all together!

Attachments

• IMG_0453.jpg
    IMG_0453.jpg
    261.4 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0456.jpg
    IMG_0456.jpg
    290 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_0457.jpg
    IMG_0457.jpg
    527.5 KB · Views: 122
Last edited by a moderator:
H

HickiN

yeah i think it was... got the rest of the photos just uploading to flickr now.... has all the cars individually on it...

Dan.G

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
Ahhh so that would be why we seen a load of supercars convoying up when we where heading down to knockhill

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
The FF is 250k? Knew it was pricey but not that much lol, there's a dark blue one I keep seeing round here, looks like a 1 series on steroids :p

Sounds lovely though, he booted it today and the noise was great.

dk

911 GTS Cab
It's a v12 I think, serious piece of machinery, known as a hypercar rather than a super car.

182, SQ7, Trafic
Customers got one, lovely car. Fortunately it doesn't have the horrendous wheels above and is in black with a black front grille.

Bit of a marmite car I think. I love them, nice to see car manufacturers still doing stuff because they can!

H

HickiN

yeah there are another 2 maclarens in Aberdeen that i have seen about..... both in that orange colour....