ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Abs,Esp and service light

Clio RS MK3 CUP
Hello.

I've just bought the Clio nearly a month ago and todat a service light appeared on the dash. Abs + esp light. When I stop the car put in reverse and go back approx 2-3 meters and than put into 1st the messages dissapears.
Furthermore just now saw a strange situation when the service light appears the car feels like hard to accelerate and can not rev up as easily as before. Ignition off and on again and the problem dissapears.

Do somebody know what can cause my problem ?

P.S: sorrt because of my English this isn't my native language.

Attachments

• IMG_20200208_121845.jpg
    IMG_20200208_121845.jpg
    533.7 KB · Views: 65

David172

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 M135i
'Furthermore just now saw a strange situation when the service light appears the car feels like hard to accelerate and can not rev up as easily as before. Ignition off and on again and the problem dissapears.'

That could be an injector fault/failure so I would look there if I were you. Similar thing happened to mine.

Abs sensors might be faulty/need cleaning...