ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Absolutely devastated

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
200.gif

Mr Underhill

ClioSport Club Member
I’ve got a lovely restored BG you can have for say…..8,650?🤑😂

Gutted for you but if they pay out that’s one hell of a result. At least you’re more knowledgeable about Clio’s now and have an idea what to look for. Providing you go for another one of course.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Have you accepted it yet!? If not, commit yourself to the nut house.

Chocice

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup, RSI, 200
I’m going to insure with Ageas next time, that is really exceptional in terms of payout turnaround. What a good company, I just go with whoever is cheapest on the comparison site normally and never read the small print or reviews like some damn fool.

Peug 205 clio 182
I’m going to insure with Ageas next time, that is really exceptional in terms of payout turnaround. What a good company, I just go with whoever is cheapest on the comparison site normally and never read the small print or reviews like some damn fool.
They were excellent. Had to do a questionnaire over the phone Friday afternoon and they made me the 1st offer Friday evening.