ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Absolutely devastated

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
f**k thats terrible. After what you paid for it and fixing it I hope the insurance don't screw you too hard. Or are the culprits known to you? Maybe they'd help squeeze some compo out of the scum next door.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Go round next door and go mental at his parents, make a big scene to publicly shame them.
Lob it on the local Facebook group as well.

Peug 205 clio 182
f**k thats terrible. After what you paid for it and fixing it I hope the insurance don't screw you too hard. Or are the culprits known to you? Maybe they'd help squeeze some compo out of the scum next door.
I'd literally just spent £1200 on it. It was all sorted and tip-top. I was looking forward to owning it and driving it. As for insurance I have no idea how it works. I mean book price will be peanuts surely. To them it's just a 20 odd year old clio??

Peug 205 clio 182
Go round next door and go mental at his parents, make a big scene to publicly shame them.
Lob it on the local Facebook group as well.
Done that. If it wasn't for my other neighbours who helped me battle the flames for 30 minutes until fire service arrived, it probably would have spread to the house.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I'd literally just spent £1200 on it. It was all sorted and tip-top. I was looking forward to owning it and driving it. As for insurance I have no idea how it works. I mean book price will be peanuts surely. To them it's just a 20 odd year old clio??
Yeah be prepared for a fight with the insurance. Start collecting adverts for ones of similar mileage to prove the value.

2010 clio rs200
That's terrible some mess, just be careful what you post about neighbors they can probably get wind of it and could well be the 🏠 next time. Karma's a b**ch they'll pay one way or another eventually, feel so sorry for u

Chocice

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup, RSI, 200
Got my 1st offer from insurance company. £8650. Now I have never had a car insurance claim before. People have told me never to accept first offer but I'm considering it as its more than I ever expected. What do we think chaps?
You lucky bugger, thats not bad. If you're happy with it take it.

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Got my 1st offer from insurance company. £8650. Now I have never had a car insurance claim before. People have told me never to accept first offer but I'm considering it as its more than I ever expected. What do we think chaps?

I hope mine doesn’t spontaneously combust. If anyone wants to know exactly where it’s parked to make sure they don’t accidentally set it on fire, pm

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Surely they've added the zero on the end by mistake? That's an incredible offer! Accept before they change their mind 🤣

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
It is low mileage I suppose but I'd be going back and saying £9500