ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Accelarator cable

Does anyone know where i can get one of these for a Mk1 172? Aparently Renault dont do a 2 litre Clio, and when they finally remember that they do, they dont use accelarator cables, it all electrical (yeah whatever).

Cheers

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

i have a mk2 172, can someone explain the fly by wire? im quite interested. I presume it works by some kind of electrical system?

thanks in advance.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

easy one..

you know you analoge controls on the ps2 and xbox.. well think of that as you accel pedal..

all it does is convert analoge singals into digital sends them to the ecu which then tells the thottle body whether to open up or close down in progressive stages (analogue again if you like, but not.. :) )

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

ok, so does this mean its impossible to snap the throttle cable, because one doesnt exist (did it about 10 times on my old fiesta).