ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ace Cafe - 19 May - 18:00 - 23:00

Many.
I'm probably not going to make this as it's too much rushing around after I finish work.

You're a massive gay.

What time you finish? Its only an hour there, and its not like you have to be there at 6, I'm never there at 6. I'll be getting there around 7ish.

looking forward to this and my cheesy chips and chilli :D

do you think we can park in the front car park?....i don't really want the car parked in the road incase someone decides to play silly buggers

172 Rep
Be rude not too guys count me in, can bring some Clio sport south east stickers too if anyone's interested :)

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
looking forward to this and my cheesy chips and chilli :D

do you think we can park in the front car park?....i don't really want the car parked in the road incase someone decides to play silly buggers

Yes, providing there is space when you get there you can park out the front in the car park.

ah ok,now i know who the man with the stick is lol........my car just made it into picture 10;)
Fantom.....cheers for the speakers steve,i'm sure they will be an improvement :D
-J-....sorry i didn't come say hi but i brought a mate with me and didn't want to leave him out.
cat171....good to meet you craig,next time i will let you feel my bonnet:S lol.
AlexW...will pop over next weekend to have a look at ventura's car :p

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
I didn't get there until quite late.. Rushed about saying hello etc to those I knew, quick bite to eat.. completely lost track of time and realised the car park was almost empty! Lol
cat171 - Sorry I didn't get to meet you dude.. Will try harder next time!

Pretty good crowd last night. Glad I went, even if it was only for little over an hour.

I enjoyed it!

J - it's been too long dude!!
Barry, Alex, Fantom & everyone else I met - pleasure to meet you guys :cool:

Dude with camera on the stick, cheers for the pics dude!! You should have introduced yourself. I thought you were some random dude!

Williams - lol, another time mate! Hook me up for the next Vee meet or something dude!

I'll probably come to the next Ace meet guys, oh & I should be at Sarfend at the end of the month :)

.Joe

ClioSport Club Member
  Mini Clubman
cat171 - not the best on introductions, but i've already got next month booked off for it

Thank you all for sussing out the bitsa

looking forward to the next one :)

@cat171 - not the best on introductions, but i've already got next month booked off for it

Thank you all for sussing out the bitsa

looking forward to the next one :)
Don't worry about that, just come & say hello.. but now I know you're on here I'll come & say hello (if you've got the camera etc as I'm pretty crap with faces lol)

.Joe

ClioSport Club Member
  Mini Clubman
Don't worry about that, just come & say hello.. but now I know you're on here I'll come & say hello (if you've got the camera etc as I'm pretty crap with faces lol)
well ill either probably be the one swinging a camera around or eating the chilli cheese chips :)