ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Monthly Ace Cafe meet - Monday 15 September - 18:00 to 23:00

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
acelogo2.jpg

Where: Ace Cafe London.

When: 15 September 18:00 - 23:00.

What: French Classic and Performance.

Post Code: NW10 7UD

Food is good, can't go wrong with the Cheese & Chilli chips! And there is plenty of parking normally although get there early if you want to get in the carpark as it does fill up by around 8ish, otherwise there is parking over the road!

Everything comes along from 2CV's to Renault Alpines and everything in between.

You all know the score, copy and past the list below and add your name if you can make it.

Names below -

1. -J-
2. Stunty

172 Cup CC
I'm planning to come to this, first meet for me!
Anyone heading down from Beds/Bucks area?

Names below -

1. -J-
2. Stunty
3. Seoi-nage

Evo
Is say 10 is a little late to arrive personally, it starts to wind down by then.

Starts to wind down by 10!? When does it even pick up lol? To be honest this years turn outs have been terrible considering the reasonable weather we've had. 2013 French night were so busy you had to park 5 minutes down the road by 7pm.

May take the Trophy as she's going into hibernation very soon.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Starts to wind down by 10!? When does it even pick up lol? To be honest this years turn outs have been terrible considering the reasonable weather we've had. 2013 French night were so busy you had to park 5 minutes down the road by 7pm.

May take the Trophy as she's going into hibernation very soon.

There been a few this year that have been really busy with cars having to park out down the road.

It's no old school ford night admittedly but does still get busy some months.

Clio 182
First time meet for me, anyone from South Central going?
Do we all try to park up together?

Names below -

1. -J-
2. Stunty
3. Seoi-nage
4. Barnesautos
5. Artic Blue 182

FF Clio 182
Should be a couple of us there if you want to come mingle.... Nice to meet some of you...

fbc218d84016ad07e25c1dec13151943.jpg

Last edited: