ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Actually like my car...

...well, it looks nice when I have given it a clean anyway! Shame about the 1.3 diesel engine :dapprove:

punto_for_sale_11_by_StuMac1985.jpg

and I even had a quick go at the inside :eek:
punto_for_sale_9_by_StuMac1985.jpg

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/225520.htm

Last edited:

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
you like it now your selling it? I'd edit that post as your advertising and your not a full member.

you like it now your selling it? I'd edit that post as your advertising and your not a full member.

Good point, have edited. I always did like the looks, lack of power has got to me a bit though. Not bad for 1.3 diesel though 75bhp and mapable to 100bhp if I was so inclined.

When I have seen your "italian oil burner" I just assumed something like an Alfa... Never thought of that :)

Most people do :D

always liked the look of the grande punto's

1.3 diesel though...ouch

They are nice looking cars and interior is actually pretty good aswell! as above 1.3 diesel gives out 75bhp and mapable to 100bhp so its equivalent to 1.2/1.4 petrol.

just pay a fiver and advertise it on here !!!

would look good slammed on some nice rims

I will be paying my subscription again once I get a Clio, not gonna bother advertising it on here as it wont sell through this place! I'm getting it in Autotrader as soon as I get paid!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
is it on PH?

send me via pm all the details and pics and ill copy and paste it onto a few forums i use