ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Adeys Twingo GT, grab a bargain

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Golf
"this is cured by leaving the ac switched on so the car idles 100rpm higher at 850rpm and the wisp of smoke disappears, i was advised it was barbecue"

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I love this car. Shame I've no real need for it right now.

Cheers, kinda the same situation I'm in with it. dci mk3 (was meant to be the cheap daily), fabia 2 vrs family car, 1957 dauphine project/cool car and then this. Ive no real need for it and im now taking up space on the mother in laws drive with 4 cars on the go. Chuck a cheeky bid in you will find a use for it :D

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Several
Unless you really need to sell, I'd probably hold onto it for a couple of months to see if things pick up a bit!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Swift Sport
As much as I'd like to buy it, I couldn't take it off your hands for what it's currently bidding for. Well I could but it would feel wrong lol. I'm sure you wouldn't let it go that cheap anyway!

charltjr

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Sounds like if they do you'd follow through on the auction, fair play if so.

I was mightily tempted, but need to get the house move out of the way before doing anything car-y