ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Adjustable top mounts

Does anybody know where I can get a set for a phase 1 Clio 16v ? Or if anyones got a set they dont want.

davebrankling@aol.com">davebrankling@aol.com

Williams 2, STi N12

Demons do them cause I got some for the Impreza, but not sure about Clios.

Why do you want them? Is it purely for the track?

My Clio is very low (-60mm) at the front, and Im getting a lot of wear on the inside edge.

Ive been told that because my cars so low the camber is out, and the only way around it is to fit adjustable top mounts.

Either that or you could try a set of H & R camber adjusters. There about £30 and should be available from any H & R dealer.

Dazz

make up some offset bolts, or adapt your clio struts so you cna make them camber adj....or you can mod the TCAs or get the top mounts.

Williams 2, STi N12

Just put in some eccentric cams where your lower strut mounts are. This way you can adjust your camber no problems without upsetting your suspension too much.

As top mounts would alter the angle of the stut and spring, adjusting the lower mounts just alter the wheel in relation to ground level!!

lol.......

you can buy some offset bolts from renault sport....btu making your own up aint hard, but takes a bit of fiddling and extending of upper and lower strut holes.

If you have no idead, i would NOT reccomend to start to fiddle with it.

Email me on mailto:benrushworth@hotmail.com">benrushworth@hotmail.com and i will send some pics.