ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ADOBE PREMIERE or FINAL CUT PRO X

Im currently using premiere for a lot of my work atm but i gotta be honest there isn't much you can play around with effects wise ... came across some mixed reviews on final cut x but is it any good? i've seen some pretty cool effects/colour correction that you can use on it which has tempted me to get it.

and at £200 its much cheaper than premiere :L

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I love Premiere, but I guess that's only because it's what I've always used. Its UI is over-complicated at first, but it's superb when you sus it out.

FCP is meant to be brilliant though, and if I had a mac I'd use that.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Im currently using premiere for a lot of my work atm but i gotta be honest there isn't much you can play around with effects wise ... came across some mixed reviews on final cut x but is it any good? i've seen some pretty cool effects/colour correction that you can use on it which has tempted me to get it.

and at £200 its much cheaper than premiere :L

You can do just about any effect in premiere, and what you cant do in premiere you can do in after effects