ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Adrian Flux - good work with my modifications!

Mk1 MX-5 (x3), Westy
Got my 172 Cup insured with Adrian Flux, premium wasn't the absolute cheapest as I had just changed car and kept with them rather than having the faff of refunds, admin fees, etc etc, but I think I have just 'benefited' from that!

Car was already insured with stripped interior, only 2 front seats, harnesses, coilovers, different wheels, uprated front brakes, uprated engine mount, panel filter, different steering wheel and boss - all of which was handled efficiently by them.

This morning I called up to add a 6 point roll cage, rear anti roll bar and increase the car's value from £3800 to £5000 (due to the extra mods).

Was waiting to be bent over... but they have covered it all free of charge, and NO admin fees either! Very impressed! :D

Big thumbs up :)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Thats very good I'm with the flux and they are very helpful unlike most other money grabbers out there :S

Mk1 MX-5 (x3), Westy
I think it was about £660 TPF&T for the year, quite a lot compared to other figures I've seen on here, but:

- PR6 postcode (D region, so one of the worst)
- No NCD (it's all on my main car)

And I'm 27, company director with no points.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Thats very good I'm with the flux and they are very helpful unlike most other money grabbers out there :S

Until you claim with them, you want to speak to speak to Stunty on here about his dealings with them, Its like an episode of Eastenders!!!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
They're ment to be shocking if you ever have to claim from them.

Brentacre are really good with mods and have a good reputation as well.

Milltek'd clio 182
adrin flux have given me a great qoute this year, my insurance has gone down by 500 quid, and i have only just declared all my mods aswell. Must say im impressed

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
One of the few insurance companies I've dealt with that didn't empty their bowels when I said 'No' to the 'Is your car standard?' question.

Never had to claim from them, mind.

D.

I was with Adrian Flux, as said above, claiming is a royal pain in the backside. 22 months down the line, still no payout and still ongoing.

Mk1 MX-5 (x3), Westy
Hrm - cheers for the heads up guys!

I had got a quote from Brentacre too, looks like I will be using them next year unless they are loads more expensive...

Nothing at the mo :(
Brentacre are awesome, I had a cancel my policy 4-5 months in with htem 2 months ago due to selling a car.. didnt charge me or anything.. was awesome!!

EDIT

Or if you 50+ with 30 years NCB Chris Knott may give you a quote.. if your lucky

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Chris Knott is the best company I've ever been insured with, just a shame they have changed their requirements now.

With the exception of the price flux have always been crap with me, surprised they didn't charge any admin fees! Shame they are too cheap to say no to :(

Ph1 172
Adrian Flux charging NO admin fees?! :eek: bloody hell thats a first. suprised they dont charge you for just calling up.

im with sky at the moment, not that impressed after a few issues changing vehicles.

ill try brentacre come renewal.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
I've been with them years with various cars and always found them VERY good , Cheap for mods too :approve: