ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Adrian Flux

Car  Integra Type-R DC2
Theyre f**king pony. Twice now ive had letters telling me I owe them £x00 pounds. This time round im being told that the amount ive been charged since my renewal isnt enough and the credit company that actually deals with my money is trying to recover the extra. So up goes my premium again, becasue theyre useless.


Seriously, how can you just "forget" to charge someone £200 pounds...
 
Sounds a shitty situation tbh. Personally I haven't had any trouble over the last 2 years with them, haven't had to claim though so god knows what they're really like.
 
Yeah. Considering im 21, with 2 NCB's and a low risk postcode. On a 1.2!
 
they quoted me for a 1.2 with 2years 2ncb and im 19...........£1400 loool
£530 with swift cover...
 
Yeah, im hopefully changing car within the next month so they can shove it.
 
I've been with flux for 5 years now, and I've had no problems at all with them. Apart from a minor hiccup this year as they didn't change my address and when I went to amend it they tried to up the price. Fortunately the person on the phone was very helpful and wrote off the additional fees :)
 
Back
Top