ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Advice from the Master please... (Rich)

RB 182
Rich uses PB Natural Look dressing regularly and the Einszett c.ockpitt premium once a month I believe he's said before.

106 GTi
Just as Ben says.

Poorboys Natural Look to clean, dress and for UV protection ever 1-2 months.

Weekly wipe downs with 1Z C o c kpit premium or Megs Interior Quick Detailer. Both are good whichever comes to hand first gets used.

All 3 give a non greasy, matte factory look.

Rich said:
Let us know what you think when you try one.

Well I got it today. gave it a go. pretty impressed to be fair! I do like the "matte" finish! and smells nice too!!

Highly recommended!!

RB 182
BRUN said:
im trying the Chemical Guys one on Monday, see what its like
Which one you trying? The New Look Trim Gel? I've not tried this on the interior yet so I'd be interested as to how it does.

Fiat Coupe 20vt
Sonus Cockpit detailer also does exactly as it should. Leaves a nice matte factory look and has nice anti-static properties to boot. I've had nothing but positive feedback from it.

Chemical guys also do a Sprayable Silk Shine Dressing and a V.R.T dressing for interiors although this is slightly shinier, but are dry to the touch. Esentially these are the same product, but one has been forumlated to be srayable depending on how you like to apply dressings.