ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Advice please, Go or Stay

..with direct line...

Got my renewal through today, the quote is as follows;

Williams 2

Pc systems/network engineer

Good crime rate area (CM7)

Aged 37

nil accidents

nil convictions

Full NCB

Mods:

Superchip

De-Cat

Piper X air filter

Full BTT sports exhaust

Wheels

They asked me how much bph I had, so based on the rr results I got with my standard (and blowing) original exhaust (166.8), I Quoted no more than 175 bhp.

They want a stonking £650 per year from me. With £650 xs accidental damage and £350 f&t xs.

Is these steep or a good one?

Please advise.

Bill.

I think you should try Liverpool Victoria who allow mods at no extra cost as long as engine capacity is the same. I find it quite funny how that much is considered expensive though, im paying over double that ! :mad:

-Rob

Nice one Rob, thanx for that my friend.....

>>.they just quoted me £470 ....reeeeeeesult !!!

preesh mate.

Bill.

direct lines renewal for my 172 was cheaper than anywhere else ,tesco/liverpool victoria.esure etc.clio 172 mk1 un-modified 25 yr old + wife (which brings premium down £50,,who said it wasnt worth !t!!),3 points speeding,parked on street £695,admittedly tesco was only about another £20! £250 xs

let us know if you get a better deal,than direct line.