ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Advise on exhsust please?

renault clio 1.2 16v
Hello there i have a 1.2 and i did want to put a 182 bumper on it and get custon exhaust for it but would be looking at 300 for exhaust then what ever for bumper...

but...i was concidering getting a 172 bumper and get a backbox on it...but i dont want it to look/ like one of these kids/chaved up cars..was wondering any suggestions on any backboxes that are decent and sound quite well and where best to go if poss..

thanks nik

MK3 GTI golf 16v
if you want to save money just buy the back box, theres no center silencers on the 1.2 so youll gain pretty much nothing for paying for a cat back.
scorpion back boxes are pretty nice to be fair, you could also get a stealth 1.2 system from k-tec. or if you want to save even more money get a pre custom made back box from somewhere like MIJ exhaust. prob get a back box for £50 + fitting.

i got a magenx cat back system for like £240 for my 1.2, had it on about a week then sold it and jsut got a £50 back box, much better to be honest, cheaper too

DB.

BMW 440i
I think the 172 bumpers suit the non sports more tbh.

Should be cheaper too?

MK3 GTI golf 16v
yeah i think they look better, there was a pearl black 172 bumper for like £40 on ebay with a small scratch. so yeah probably cheaper than a 182 bumper, plus exhaust will be hell of a lot cheaper