ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

advise wanted pls

1.5DCI/1.4RT new 7 seater
hi guys me back again
The rumbling clio sagga goes on.
We have done. checked all that your guys suggested.
On top of which we have had the car inspected by reno thereselfs now who also cannot find any faults but do admit that on road test at arround 30+ there is a definate rumbling they described it as if a tyre was flattish, but upon inspection couldnt find anything wrong wioth it????? i ask you.
So my question remains any suggestions out of all the 2002 1.5 dci`s` built surely we cannot own the only one with these problems.
The 1.4 rt has had the ariel hole siliconed up and really tightened up along with the sunroof checked all appears to be ok, however lest wait untill the next major down pour, however whilst fixing this problem i inanvertantly leant on the glass part of the sunroof from the inside of the car leaning upwards towards the sky and instead of the glass only flexing the whole plasic exterior surround was moving about could that be where the waters coming in anyone had that problem before, you comments pls

For the car I'd get a different set of wheels you can find wheels have damage interbally in them which leads to this problme best see if you have a freidn with a Clio and swop wheels for a short while to test.