ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AF Revive review

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
This months installment is the AF Revive, a trim dressing to restore and protect both plastic and rubber trims giving a 'new' look.

Of the tests to date, this is the only product i have owned previously, so am already impressed by it and think its a wonderful product. Bit of a late minute review im afraid, renovating my new house has meant the car is taking 2nd place, hence lack of a full wash and detail and specific test subjects, but I hope you get the picture of the product.

As a PH1 owner, the unpainted side strips are one of the biggest sections of plastic and one that draws the eye, especially agains the yellow paint.

Straight off the car

DSC_0434.jpg

Another AF great, verso always to hand and a great all rounder.

DSC_0435.jpg

After Verso

DSC_0439.jpg

Test subject, Revive and applicator provided.

DSC_0441.jpg

50/50 shortly after application, simply apply sparingly to the sponge and rub across the surface, I then rub this across the surface in a circular motion to ensure an even coverage.

DSC_0443.jpg

After application leave to cure and wipe away any excess, below shows the 50/50 on the larger trim, the smaller trim has been wiped down after so before, during and after, you can see the satin finish

DSC_0446.jpg

In situ

DSC_0447.jpg

Plaster dust on the wing mirror,

DSC_0448.jpg

and treated

DSC_0451.jpg

So there we have revive, from experience the finish will last easily a month with washing inbetween, depending how fussy you are you can get 2-3 months before the trim starts to look tired again, but given the speed of application a monthly applciation is no trouble at all and results are achieveable time after time without the over fussy prepartion 'permenent' treatments require.

As said revive is in my regular arsenal and i dont see any other product availble to tempt me away from this.

thanks again AUTO finese