ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

After 2 Years Its Done

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
There has been so many posts every time i put a picture up of my Yozza and how badly it is fitted.
As you can see from the first picture is sat badly under the bumper.

Picture032.gif

Now after an hour or so the exhaust its 100 times better and it is now not blown or leaking.
These pictures are not the best as they where taken from my iphone with a case on and with a dirty non-clean / shiny car.

CAS03.gif

CAS04.gif

CAS05.gif

CAS06.gif

CAS07.gif

CAS09.gif

CAS10.gif

CAS11.gif

CAS12.gif

CAS13.gif

O

Oakley12

Looks loads better! How come it took you 2 years to sort it it?

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Oakley12 its the fact im lazy and cant be hoofed 9 times out of 10

Gary there was alot of messing about and realigning with new brackets.

Jezza thats just a small gasket that has been put there to help seal it up.

O

Oakley12

Oakley12 its the fact im lazy and cant be hoofed 9 times out of 10.

Abit like me then haha, I had my headunit hanging out of my dash for 3 weeks because I couldn't be arsed to push a few wires underneath it haha.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Nice work mate, remember hearing this in Edinburgh - sounds awesome!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I remember phoning Fred about one that stuck OUT too far! Sitting in is the lesser of two evils imo.

Much better but think you've overshot it a tiny bit lol.

I think once the height has been sorted and you've adjusted the bumper at bottom it'll be fine though.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
The exhaust sticks out perfectly and it is not bad at all.
All the bolts snapped in the hangers so I just drilled new holes and put a nut and bolt in.
The small bit where the hangers bolt into are going to be bought with new hangers and bolts.

I personally would say that there is a lot more in another thread I started that stick out the same if not more

Apart from it sagging slightly what else is the problem with it Fred ?
surly its loads better to what it was

Last edited:
  225 Cup & Williams
You should buy a couple of prima racing rear mounts Marc,It will sit perfect in the bumper with them fitted.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
You should buy a couple of prima racing rear mounts Marc,It will sit perfect in the bumper with them fitted.

I have just bought powerflex bushes at £4.00 each and 2 exhaust brackets to cut out as well as a tube of tiger seal to go round the edge of the bush , when cash allows I will get the prima racing ones

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
You get the work done at Billys place CAS?

Yeah, Known billy for years and he is a very good mate of my brother.
Billy is away off shore for around 4 weeks as he is working in the deep blue sea

Here are some more pictures that i have taken in the last 5 mins

IMG_3273.gif

IMG_3271.gif

IMG_3272.gif

Last edited: