ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

After 4 months LY 200 arrives

Clio Sport
IMG_8187.jpg

IMG_8179.jpg

IMG_8195.jpg

IMG_8181.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Not bad, nice colour choice.

Those wheels are better than the split 5 spokes, but would have looked better still on a set of black speedlines.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Doesnt look that bad from that angle actually ;)

Crying out for black speedlines though!

Clio Sport
Thanks for the comments, interesting to hear others opinions.

I was expecting the Black Speedline cry's, however i'm very happy with the way the Raiders look on the car and have no regrets on that.

Other spec is as follows.

Cup Suspension
Recaros
Bluetooth Stereo
Cornering Lights
Interior Yellow Pack

Stagecoach Ticket
Black speedlines would of been the nuts but the raiders look fine nice car all round mate. How much if you dnt mind me asking? your spec list is quite big iam assuming the price is 2!

LY R26
thats smart, black speedlines would have been the icing on the cake but those wheels are better than the other design i have seen.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Thats pretty nice, still not a fan of the front.

I have a mate wating for his LY 200 but I think he is paying circa 21k!

Clio Sport
Lovin it mate, didn't realise they came with the interior strips colour coded

The yellow dash trim and seat belts are extras.
We thought we might as well reflect the colour inside too and it works well, picking up the yellow flecks on the recaros along with the rev counter and straight ahead steering wheel band. Oh and the RS floor mats.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
The only gripe is that colour of raider looks underwheeled imo.

Looks fab in that colour tho. Least the seats are actually meant for the car, yellow/yellow.