ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

After looking at willst and bux' bath meet

Storm Grey 200
I think we should get someone going on there on a greater scale, just more people? Next week?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
FLOL!! It does, but it will eventually go bang. Driveshafts and suspension need replacing. Got some money coming this week so i'll order all the bits! :D

well, in that case get it fixed!! i expect a full write up and pictures when its done. As a backup for this, pick something out your hanger. more random the better. just imagine the pictures. a flock of clio's graced by the presence of a 1995 M reg 405d..... so much potential.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Schweet. (Forgot I had it! lol)

I'll ring some oldschool CS'ers see if they're up for it too. :D

Bux

Golf GTD
probably because everyones like me and lazy:eek:

were you thinking about using the same car park? cant see a mass meet going down to well.

It's not too bad in that carpark when it's in the evening and no one else is there :) 3 empty levels

Clio
I'll Come across to Bath on the thursday if my new front bumper is fitted by then, plus i dont know bath very well so a postcode/ google map would be appreciated.

pm me or something....

Bux

Golf GTD
I'll Come across to Bath on the thursday if my new front bumper is fitted by then, plus i dont know bath very well so a postcode/ google map would be appreciated.

pm me or something....

Ill just post it here :p

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=51.378335,-2.359829&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&tab=nl

The carpark entrance is very easy to miss. When you follow this bit (one way system going down), turn left before the turning at the bus station. The map is outdated so you cant see that its there.

The turning is between the two sets of traffic lights

Caterham 270R
1) the_prophet
2) will.
3) Bux
4) Cookie-jnr (if someone reminds me that day :) )
5) Jim Cook
6) Mr_P ( i will tell him now !! )